Being an entrepreneur is difficult. You pursue what you're most passionate about and strive to make the world a better place, but the extra stress and demands are often debilitating to your relationships, your health, and your soul. How do you live the life of an entrepreneur in a healthy way?
While our culture celebrates entrepreneurs as catalysts of progress and good in the world, on the inside it can feel like a storm of doubt and chaos. Entreprenuership exposes human limitations, and the question is: how can you respond in a way that is healthy for your business, your relationships, and your physical and spiritual health?
Learn from a panel of successful entrepreneurs who address important topics related to identity, values, and caring for your soul among the immense pressures that entrepreneurship places on your life.
What You'll Learn
- What is the purpose of business?
- What is the significance and meaning of our souls?
- How should a Christian-led business look and operate differently?
- How should you prioritize your time and your values?
- How do you have healthy relationships as an entrepreneur?
- How should you deal with failure as an entrepreneur?
- How can spiritual disciplines improve your work and life?
Executive Director of Denver Institute for Faith & Work
Entrepreneur and Author
Managing Principal at Soveriegn's Capital
Co-Founder and CEO at Uncharted
Managing Partner at GAN Ventures
President of Yancey's and Strategy Consultant